We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online.
We may update these privacy notices from time to time to ensure they are always up to date and accurate. Any changes we may make to our privacy notices will be posted on this page, and we will communicate any significant changes to you.
WHO ARE WE
Charlotte Alexander Bridal, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 12236352, whose registered address is 28a Victoria Street, Cwmbran, Wales, NP44 3JS. Our website address is www.charlottealexander.co.uk
· The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
· The right of access to the personal data we hold about you
· The right to rectify any inaccurate personal data we hold about you (please contact us)
· The right to request for deletion on your personal data we hold on you
· The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes;
· The right to complain to your data protection regulator- the UK, Information Commissioner’s Office
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT
Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
· Date of birth;
· Business/company name;
· Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests;
· IP address;
· Web browser type and version;
HOW WE USE AND STORE YOUR DATA
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is within our interests.
Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
· Managing your account;
· Managing your access to our site;
· Personalising and tailoring your experience on our site;
· Supplying our products/services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
· Personalising and tailoring Our products/services for you;
· Replying to emails, text messages or contact you via the post;
· Supplying you with emails that you have opted into
· Market research;
· Analysing your use of our site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our site and your user experience;
· Information you give us when you browse our site, including your IP address and device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data, as well as how you use our website.
In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email/telephone/text message/post with information, news, and offers on our products/services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR.
Third parties (such as Google, YouTube, Facebook) whose content may appear on our site may use third-party Cookies. Please refer to the Cookie section for more information on controlling Cookies. Please note that we do not control the activities of third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check their privacy policies.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to delete it.
Cookies are small files of data that are downloaded onto your device used to access our website. Cookies allow our website to recognise a user’s device and help your browser navigate through our website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions). Cookies do not harm your computer. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our main purpose of using cookies on our website are:
· For technical purposes essential for the operation of our website.
· To distinguish you from other users on our website, so we can personalise your experience; and
· To collect statistical information about how visitors use our website, so we can improve the way our website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR DATA
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us at email@example.com